Tuesday, January 20, 2015
10 Quotes from Frederico Fellini, born January 20, 1920
• All art is autobiographical. The pearl is the oyster's autobiography.
• A created thing is never invented and it is never true: it is always and ever itself.
• Experience is what you get while looking for something else.
• The artist is the medium between his fantasies and the rest of the world.
• It's easier to be faithful to a restaurant than it is to a woman.
• Realism is a bad word. In a sense everything is realistic. I see no line between the imaginary and the real.
• A good opening and a good ending make for a good film provide they come close together.
• There is no end. There is no beginning. There is only the passion of life.
• God may not play dice but he enjoys a good round of Trivial Pursuit every now and again.
• You exist only in what you do.