Don’t feel like writing? Or even getting off the couch? Here are ten simple ways to make yourself feel better:1. Wash your face, comb your hair, brush your teeth.
2. Grin for 30 seconds. (I know, I know, but it works. Something about endorphins.)
3. Write a note to somebody, especially a thank-you note.
4. Tackle a minor chore you’ve been putting off like putting away those books stacking up beside your bed. And while you’re at it,
5. Make your bed. Changing the linens is even better. You’ll anticipate all day how nice it will feel when you finally slip between the sheets.
6. Jog in place for 10 minutes. No equipment necessary. Or walk to the corner mailbox and mail that thank-you note. Take a trash bag with you and
7. Collect trash on your way.
8. Write a love note to your S.O and leave it in her sock drawer. While you’re there, straighten up her sock drawer. IOW,
9. Do somebody else’s chore besides your own.
10. Count your blessings. Use your fingers. And toes. Make a fresh list every time.
What do you do to make yourself feel better?